January 13, 2009

Back to the Books!

Well I made it back to America after some minor complications like my first flight from Zurich to Frankfurt being cancelled at the last minuet. I just got put on an earlier flight to Munich and then from there a ten hour flight to Charlott, and finally my short flight down to Greenville. My first night in America again I spent at the Popwell's. It was really nice to see them all again. My first morning in America i woke up at five in the morning....thats what comes when your body thinks it is eleven in the morning and is wondering why you are still in bed. Today I have the joy of checking back in on campus and unpacking. I think after having about three and a half weeks of holidays i am ready to get back into a routine again. So now that i said my goodbyes and am in America i am looking forward to starting up my new classes for the semester. I hope you all have a good start up to the new year!

0 comments: